Thursday, July 26, 2012
RADIO THE VOICE OF VIETNAM
OVERSEAS SERVICE (VOV5) AND
INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION DEPARTMENT
A. JOB REQUIREMENTS
· General Qualifications: Vietnamese citizen under 35, living in Vietnam, meeting application requirements set in Vietnam’s Law on Officers, healthy enough to complete tasks.
· Dossier must include:
- Application letter
- Curriculum vitae confirmed by local authorities (prepared no more than 6 months before submission date)
- Certificates of qualification (photocopies)
- Health certificate (issued no more than 6 months before submission date)
- Two 4x6 cm color photos
· Submit to : Personnel-Organization Department, Radio the Voice of Vietnam, 58 Quan Su street (7th floor), Hanoi during office hours on Monday, Wednesday or Friday (no telephone calls) between July 20 and August 20, 2012.
· Submission fee: 260,000 VND/dossier
Recruiting 07 Editors for the Overseas Service (VOV5) and 01 Executive for the International Cooperation Department of Radio the Voice of Vietnam for these following positions:
- 03 English Editors (02 Editors for the Overseas Service and 01 Administrative Assistant for the International Cooperation Department)
- 02 Spanish Editors (01 male, 01 female)
- 01 French Editor (male)
- 01 Indonesian Editor (female)
- 01 Cambodian Editor
· Candidate must be a graduate of a domestic or foreign university with a foreign language major.
· Candidate must be a proficient computer/Internet user.
· Preference given to candidates with a good reading voice.