Government compound attack in Kabul kills 43

(VOVWORLD) - An hours-long gun and suicide attack on a Kabul government compound killed at least 43 people, the health ministry said on Tuesday.

Another 10 people were wounded in Monday’s massacre on a site where the ministry of public works and an office that handles pensions and benefits for war veterans are located, spokesman Waheed Majroh said. At least four militants, including the suicide bomber, were killed and more than 350 people freed. No militant group has claimed responsibility for the raid. It was the deadliest assault in Kabul since a suicide bomber blew himself up in the middle of a religious gathering last month, killing at least 55 people.

Related News

Feedback

Others